• Current location : Home - Business Introduction - Existing Business
Business Introduction
  • Existing Business
(Ⅰ)China business

As of December 31, 2017, there are 44 franchise stores six out-sourced retail stores, and one self-operated catering store began to operate in Guangdong and Shenzhen, China. The revenue of the company is made up of the franchise fee and management fee of the franchisee's food and beverage service and the outsourcing income of the retail outlet.

For the purpose of promoting the goods supply to WINHA’s business, Zhongshan WINHA continues to enter into supply agreements with Chinese suppliers, manufacturers and farmers. Since July 2016, Zhongshan WINHA has entered into land lease contracts with farmers from various fruit and vegetable producing areas. As of September 2017 Zhongshan WINHA has rented orchards of a total of 7140 mu (41 orchards) and vegetable land of a total of 198 mu (10 lands).

Due to the realistic characteristics such as many uncontrollable factors and difficult management of fruit and vegetable products, Zhongshan Winha sub-contracted the leased orchards and vegetable fields to the owners of the bases or third-party farmers since October 2017. The business has started to gradually shift to downstream industries Chain - dishes recipe and soup recipe extension.

(Ⅱ)Australia Business

The Company gained 49% shares in Flavours Fruit and Veg Pty Ltd (ACN 166 549 435) after obtaining ASX listing approval in 2016. In addition, the Company has the option to acquire the remaining 51% shares of Flavours.

Flavours is a company incorporated in Australia, and its headquarter is in Melbourne, Australia. Flavours wholesales fresh fruit and vegetables to restaurants, hoteliers and other purchasers. Flavours retails a wide range of products including organic, rare and specialty fruits, vegetables and herbs.